This month, we’re squatting our way to good health.
For 30 days, sisters from all over the globe took on the challenge! We’re currently @ day 12 and are going strong!
I know your wondering; what are the health benefits of squatting? Well here’s a list;
– Improved circulation.
– Helps build core muscles, so if you’re looking for a 6 pac, squats are the way to do it.
– Great for strengthening pelvic floor.
– Helps correct posture (especially if you’re an avid MOBILE PHONE user).
– Is an overall cardio exercise.
– Can do squats anywhere and you don’t need gym equipment.
– Strengthens the gluteus maximus (buttocks) muscle.